Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Mcdonalds Tour Part 1

Mcdonalds Has been My Favorite since it Was Established in the Philippines in 1981. I Thought of Making My Own Record By Collecting Mcdonalds receipts in the Whole Philippines as far as I Can. I Started My Collection on November 28.2001 Until November 28, 2003.
Last January,2003, I was featured in the Program Extra Extra(Extra ordinario episode) of GMA network, for My 109th branch in Project 8 Quezon City (formerly capital City), 110th branch in banawe, Quezon City and I Had a Post birthday Surprise at Rockwell Center(First time surprise party that I experienced). my guests Were my relatives and friends, my Family and especially My pregnant wife for Our first baby in That Time. I am happy because i Had a chance To Fullfilled my dream which I consider My greatest Achievement.

No comments:

Post a Comment