Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Decade

I Was Born in 1970 and I was a Teenager in 1980's and during this Decade I consider it as The Most Colorful and Glamorous part of My life. I am Lucky To Have lived on That time and I cannot compare it to other decades. However, on 1960's during this decade happened many Historical Events of the Century. aside from World War ll. first,During this Decade The Beatles and Elvis Presley became Popular and Phenomenon. Secondly, The Life and Death of Marilyn Monroe(June 1,1926-August 5, 1962), The Memorable All-time Highest Scoring Record of 100 points Made by Wilt chamberlain on March 2,1962 in NBA. The Assassinations of US President John F. Kennedy(November 22,1963), and Civil Right Activiest Leader Martin Luther King jr.(April 4,1968). another Thing is the First land of man to the Moon.(1969). eventhough Many Events Happened in 1960's decade, I won't Forget the Decade 1980's Wherein it has been Part of My Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment