Sunday, March 22, 2009

Fan of the Day

Doing something to an Organization which is extremely significant will really paid off.

My self Has been closely Attached to the World of Basketball eversince. Personalities involve both active and inactive, records, trivia, events Have registered in My memory. some Dubbed Me as The walking Encylopedia of basketball while others Have mistakenly Identified Me as Abnormally Obsessed on the Sports I Love Most.

The Philippine Basketball Association (PBA) is the Pioneer of Professional basketball in Asia. April 9, 2003 Was 29th Anniverssary, it was during this occassion wherein My being Fanatic to the PBA Have Been Paid off. before to this event, I Wrote to the League Reminding them the important date (April 9) as the occassion of Their 29th Anniverssary. recognizing My Effort, The PBA Invited Me to be there at the venue and I Was so Amaze when The PBA Commissioner Noli Eala Announce at the center court (Together with Me) to the viewing Public at the Philsport Arena and Millions Watching on Their TV Screen that I was The Greatest Fan on the Occassion of 29th anniverssary of the PBA. As A Taken of appreciation the PBA Furnished Me some PBA items specially The 25 Year PBA Annual.What is Most Exciting is the Fact that I Was given the chance to sit on The Bench on My favorite team (Ginebra Gin Kings) will clash against Alaska Aces that Time.

It was such A Memorable and fullfilling Experience in My Life.

for Me That Was Just The Beginning............

No comments:

Post a Comment