Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Mcdonalds Tour Part 2

Last April 15, 2004 at P. Campa Branch Manila Was My First Stopover of My Part 2 of Mcdonalds Tour, Aiming to Surpass My Best Record as the Holder of Most Mcdonalds Receipts Representing Every Branch in the Philippines.(139 receipts covering 139 Branches.
With Proper Coordination from Mcdonalds Philippines and Main Office U.S.A., I was warmly Welcome By No Less Than Ronald Mcdonald, and even the store Manager and Crews at Mcdonalds P.Campa Branch. They were so Very Supportive in My inclination. and in fact was so pleased in My Own Effort.
For the Duration of two years(April 15, 2004 to April 15 2006)I Only Garnered A total of 109 receipts, 30 receipts Short of My Best Record.
Inspite of this, I should say, "I Lost Nothing" I Just Enjoy doing this, and in fact, I Keep Doing.......

No comments:

Post a Comment