Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Crying Power Forward

In The Philippine Basketball Association(PBA), no wonder it is an open Book that I am A Diehard Fan of Ginebra Team.

Alvin Patrimonio of Purefoods team, One of the Only Two Four Time MVP, and One of the PBA's 25 Greatest Player of all time is the Man on the court whom I Hated Most Since Turning Pro in 1988. He is for Me a Soreye Everytime I Saw Him On Playing Court Against My Favorite team. That's why When Alvin Won Major and Minor Awards and championships, It Boils Up My Temper.
He is Perfectly Known as The Captain, The go to Guy of His Team Because of His Sharpshooting capacity and Bullish Attack to the basket.But more than this, I Dubbed Him as "The Crying Power Forward" for Often Crying when receiving recognition Award such as MVP Award.
February 19, 2003, Upon our chance Encounter at the Activity Area at SM Megamall, I Lost no Time, I Approach Alvin Confort and Told Him He is not Worthy to Receive an Special Award of 500 Consecutive Games in The PBA for My Own Reason.
It is at this moment that I know The Real Alvin Patrimonio. When we Confront Somebody and insist something normally, the Reaction would Be rough, But Alvin Remain so calm. He treated Me as Somebody I Really Feel the Value He shared on Me even the Presence of some VIP'S and Co-Players. the Time He spent on Me Everstrange to Him is Enough to Prove that He Really has the heart of True Champion, A true Man indeed, The real Emblem of a a sportsman in this Generation.
Regrets will Always surface in the End. yes its true I really feel regrets. great regrets is the Word. How Could I make up Those Moments?.

No comments:

Post a Comment