Thursday, April 2, 2009

Supernatural Topic

Subjects or Topics w/c Deal or Deliberate Supernatural Focus, will certainly captured My Attention. Stories about White Ladies, Ghost in the Abandon Century old house, fearsome Creatures in the old narra Tree, dwarfs in the Dark Room are some of My Favorites reading Menu. I also used to Watch Horror or Suspense Thriller Movies and Much More I Really Excite having conversation to somebody known to have Third Eye.
But to be frank in Reality, Im Very Much Afraid of Ghost. I Just Cannot Imagine what would Be Me if I found Myself Alone on Dark Room being surrounded By white Ladies. Oh My God!...... This is why in all of My Journey Im Lonely but not alone. but definitely I would'nt Cry when I come across in the above situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment