Saturday, April 18, 2009

Anything, Anywhere in the World

If Given A Chance to Tour Around the Globe, Im Sure Ive got a lot things wanted to see and even acquire it. Although the first thing I Wanna do is Collect Newspaper every Country I Came into. of course, I Love to see and visit some of the historical landmark w/c a travelers used to more than this. I am very much fascinated and Diclined in Visiting and Acquiring this w/o other travellers did'nt buther to, such as the DUTCH CLOG or WOODEN SHOES of THE NETHERLANDS, I want to do a Visit At CHE GUEVARA merchandising in VALLE GRANDE and pay tribute to the tomb for 30 years of Cuban Revolutionary CHE GUEVARA somewhere in Bolivia. I also want to sail around the Great Amazon River in Brazil. and experience the trill of the Man made Panama Canal in Central America.
Being a Music enthusiast, I Don,t want to Miss is Visiting the residence of the All Time Great and King of Rock n roll Elvis Presley. and of course as a Catholic, I want to Visit The Vatican city and see The Pope Personally. To Complete My Tour, I Should Watch Live NBA Games at The Famous Madison Garden in NEW YORK. Watch Bullfighting or Matador in Spain and Then Visit The Tomb of OSCAR SCHINDLER in POLAND. This Guy Was so Great and Phenomenal in His Time for Saving The Lives of Thousand of Jewish People From The cruel hands of The Nazi's During World War ll.
Being A Burger Lover, I won't to duze at IN & OUT RESTAURANT in CALIFORNIA USA. I just want to confirm whether this is really the best Hamburger source of the World as My Friend use to Depict.
If Time warrants, and Materialized the above, I amCertainly Having My Rare Greatest Adventure in My Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment