Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Established Records

In My Previous Aricles on My Blog, I Used to Discuss How Myself Get Involve in Basketball Everytime I,ve got the Chance of Seeing Action Live, I won't waste time. Im Very Fortunate I Have Relative and Friends who provide me free Admission ticket to the venues. Especially During PBA Play off, Knock out games and Championship series.
What is more Fantastic and memorable is a Player Established A Record During a game. this is a very rare accurence and not everybody get into this. during My Many years of Following the PBA Games Live, I Honored to say that I am one with those eyes open when my Idol Robert Jaworski Became the First Player who Established A Record of 5000 Assists Plateau on March 24 1991, including Triple double when His Team Anejo Was Playing Against shell.and Eugene Quilban of seven up team surpassed the Record by Arnie Tuadles' 23 assists in 1985. Quilban Set A record of 28 Assists in that Historical game on August 9,1992. I Was Only Aware of this when the league barker announce the new record set by Quilban.

For me it Feels nice to be part of History.

No comments:

Post a Comment