Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My Own Typhoon Ondoy Experience

September 26, Calamity has become a nightmare on Me and maybe to many too. I Was Driving Pajero at that time at Sta cruz Manila Bound to Sta Ana to pick up Bakeware Products needed in Our Exhibit at World Trade Center. at Around 9:am heavy Rains Started and Gradually Flood Occurs at first I thought it Was just Like the normal Flood occurs everytime typhoon arrived. Thunders, Lightning Continues roaring and rainfalls and transpormed the flooded streets into a Body of Ocean. It was at this time where small Vehicles turning everywhere for safety, commuters were stranded everywhere, Establishments announce early closures, Employees rushes in their homes and everywhere turn your look was on a panic mood.The total block out completely transpormed the night into a worst nightmare ever. I was so Lucky, I supposed to Met My Boss somewhere in Quirino But all My efforts Failed, so I decided to go straight to World Trade Center in Pasay city. I tried to evade Traffic, But I got no choice, I shifted to Quirino Going to Roxas Blvd. then turn to Osmena Highway gouing to Buendia Ave. but I was so Shocked when all Vehicles were turning back due to Impassable. I tried all alternates routes but it all failed, all roads were Impassable, so I left no choice than to go back to Osmena Highway going to Quirino Ave. Stranded here for more 2 Hours, I felt releive when I arrived 2pm at World Trade Center and Right away Took My lunch, and took sometime to Rest. at 7pm prior to our trip to Sta Cruz Manila, We Decided to Have our Suffer at Hong Kong Chef Restaurant Along Macapagal Ave along with My Colleagues. After Our Dinner I Drove towards the Direction of Delpan Bridge going to Binondo, But Reina Regente is Impassable, not even Vehicle Dares to cross the Ocean Like Street, so I Shifted to Juan Luna St. going Escolta St. and turn to Sta. Cruz Church. But Rizal Avenue is Totally not Passable By all wheeled Vehicles, so we've Got no choice again than to Parked our service Vehicle Near Lrt carriedo Station then we went Home on foot, Risking everything, Because We were Overwhelmed By Thinking situation of My Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment