Friday, July 10, 2009

"The Sit Plan"

When I was a High School Student, I Often called by our Teacher for a Recitation using Our Class Sit Plan. where putted at teacher's table, they will simply look at names written at the sit plan and choose who will gonna recite.
There were times that when My name called I don't really know the answer. I felt so ashamed with My Classmates and the whole class.
In that case, one time during our breaktime I waited My all Classmates left our classroom. I did not take My Breaktime, I see to it that no one is around our classroom. to be able for me to do My plan without anyone can see. I thrown away the sit plan that time.
One time, our teacher looked for it but they didn't find it. what they do for recitation is they call for those who and know the answer.

Note: this is school year 1985-86(Second year, section Opal at Manila Cathedral school)

No comments:

Post a Comment