Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Final Game of the Season



Last, July 17, I Watched Live the Game 7 of Philippine Basketball Association or (PBA) Fiesta Cup Finals Between The Challenger San Miguel Beermen and My Favorite Team The Defending Champion Ginebra Gin Kings at Araneta Coleseum in Quezon City, Philippines. I'm Lucky to Have Ticket from lower Box Section. My Boss Tony fabico a Basketball Association of the Philippine or BAP Official Gave Me a ticket to Witness The Final Game of the Season.
While the Game on going in the First Quarter, My Temper Starting Boiling up, The Beermen Produced a 13 point lead, 24-11 with less than 3 minutes Left. and another Frustration when Ginebra shooting Forward Sunday Salvacion called a Flagrant Foul 2 (Penalty 2, plus Ball possession for the Beermen) I Decided left the coleseum and Go home, infront of 20, 524 paying fans including Me. and despite the Hundreds of fans searching the Tickets because as of 4pm, all of Tickets are Sold outs.
when I'm Home, I Received a text message from My Friends and some Beermen Fans. that My Favorite Team is in trouble to defend his Title, cause the Beermen Protecting a big lead in Fourth and Final Quarter.
It's a big disappointment..... The Gin kings is Dethrone By the Beermen...

1 comment:

  1. syempre san miguel!!!!
    ako rin nag post ng comment ng who' the funniest in our batch?

    aasoner

    ReplyDelete