Tuesday, June 2, 2009

"J.C."

When I was in High School (4th Year) I had a friend, A Close Friend so speak. He Was The Tallest Among us. His Name Was Victor Meneses, A Six-Foot-One Behemonth. He Was Popular in Our Campus Because of His rare Physical Built-up. Everyone in the Campus Respected Him, including Me so that all errands He Wanted Me to Do, I Always follow.
there was One Time, He Called Me up and Instructed me to Shout "J.C." w/c according to Him was A New Comer of Our Batch who was on the Near Section. at that time i was not convinced, for I Believe it's rare to have a transferee on the Middle of the school year. But he Forced Me to Yell "J.C.", so I Did. and in Fact Repeating it many Times. few Minutes Later, JOHN REINER came out from His Room onwards to My Direction and instantly SLAP ME. I Was So Shocked, Confused, Bewildered. Why He did it to Me When were Both friends. He Tigerly Looked at Me and warned that if I call Him Again "J.C." He Will bring the matter to our teacher Adviser or to school Principal for Appropriate disiplinary Action. I Was helpless at that Time, When I look at VICTOR MENESES Laughing at Me sarcastically, w/c Eventually give Myself a hunt that "J.C."stands for JOHN COMANG, since JOHN REINER Was A Disabled of His Right arm. I Was Fooled at that time because I Let somebody to fool Me A memorable One.

No comments:

Post a Comment