Monday, June 8, 2009

The Intrigue

My Grandma named Julia Malaluan bernaldo is The Only Reminiscent of the First Generation of Our Family. At Age 83, she's still Strong, Able to Read, and Has a sharp memory.
My Mother and her Other siblings Sometimes don't Like My grandma's unique attitude.
There Was one time During Our Mini Family Reunion Somewhere in Family's Hometown Province in Batangas, Philippines along with The Wedding of our cousin of course, it is Normal to get along our Relatives, saying Hi, hug and Kiss as a gesture of Familyhood.
At One Juncture, We were Talking with My second degree Cousin Joan Paguntalan we were unworking Jokes and relating experiences. unknown to Me, My Grandma noticed our conversation w/ my second Degree cousin. it was at this point where My Grandma atarted to make an intrigues that Me and joan are Lovers. not just that, everyone in the gathering were being approached by My grandma and seriously relate to them the intrigue that we were lover.
On My side, i really Don't give a weight on the issue because it is imposible but despite of this my Respect & Love to My grandma still at high Magnitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment