Thursday, February 26, 2009

advance birthday card

advance birthday card


I have a daughter named LEANN YSABEL born may 6 2003. this coming may of this year, she will be celebrating her sixth birthday.
Last august, 2004, I opted to make an advance birthday greeting card and a letter in antipation on her 13th birthday by may 6 2016. this stage, she will be on her adolesence period. this is a very crucial stage of every human's life. A paired of mixed emotions, great joy and strange exstacy. A cereal in our life wherein we've got a lot of energy, so there is a permanent need for us parents to channeled these energies along banks which will keep them from overflowing and in the end they will not become a pray to agonical thoughts.
I reflected my self on the said letter particullarly my self experience during this same stage. that once upon a time, I come a midge leading to crossroads and it so happen, Im leading to the hopeless road................. and it takes too much energies, time,before bouncing back, I empasized on the letter that oportunity will only come at once, so if there's a chance, grab it.

No comments:

Post a Comment