Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Untrusted Man

A Friend of Mine was kick out of His Job for He was accuses & Charged of stealing items belonging to the company where He served as logistic incharge. since then, Being a family man, He keep on searching a job. He constantly contacted Me of any Job Opportunities Hoping I Could Help Him in anyway for He was aware of My connections Being a Collector.
Eversince this Man Landed a Job due to My Referral. But now I've made up to Change My Mind thinking why I Should seriously Help the guy when in the first place He didn't care of what could be negative things He did in the Company. All these things prompted Me to Toy Him at Least He would Grow up into A Real Man, and Try to Realize that Finding a job is not easy. I Just want Him to ponder that dignity and integrity of a person is a Real key to have a stable Job.
Sometimes in Month of March this year, I Received a Call from Him seeking My Assistance for Him to Land a Job. Without Hesitation, I then answered Him positively. Unknow to Him this could Be the START OF THE GAME. I Started to Laid Down the Plans and took the first step to Decoy Him. I instructed Him to go to G. Araneta Avenue, Quezon City, Philippines to pick up important Documents of a particular person and He will serve will find no one. very often I send Him Telephone & Cellphone Numbers for Him to Contact and could help him in finding a job. Unknow to him the owner of those numbers are colleague of mine and in conspiracy with this plan.
The latest was on July 27 this year. I told him to rush to Robinson's Timog and look for certain SOLOMON MERCADO my foreign friend who need somebody to tour him at clark airbase. He will be paid a huge amount of dollars. I give him instructions, the meeting time and the service vehicle w/ bears plate number XTS 609 Honda Civic. few hours later, he texted me that he was already at the location but could not found the particular person and even the service vehicle's plate number was not among on the guarded parking lot base on the guard's record. I told him to text me later because i still have to verify of what was going on of my foreign friend. few minutes later, he texted me again and i relaxed to him that its bad news, the subject could not arrived, he met accident while driving. I felt he was speechless the moment he heared the bad news. I groomed him to be just on the relax mood for there will be a lot of opportunities coming.

Note: Sometimes I Told Him That He Brought a 2x2 Whole body pictures for Requirements.

No comments:

Post a Comment