Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Longest Wedding Mass

wayback July,1994, My Cousins namely Edwin, Richard and Rodora Bernaldo invited Me to the Wedding of Their Cousin(in Mother side) at San Fabian, Pangasinan, Philippines.
We Went their Morning, We Ride the first Trip at 5am and We arrived around 11 am. The Wedding mass will start 1:30 pm. I ate very little during Lunch because for sure I'm gonna eat much during Reception.
Here Comes the wedding mass, Started at Exactly 1:30 pm, Held at The Middle of the Farm. in 34 degrees centigrade. I Wonder why is it already 4 pm but the wedding Mass is still going on. I'm so Hungry by this time. according to them, The Mass Should Be finish first Before eating at The Reception. They should eat together.
Finally the wedding ended at 5:30 pm But We did not Start eating because their Still Picture Taking for the newly weds and the Visitors. The reception Began at 6 pm. but I'm so amazed to the Foods they'd prepared, They prepared Fat and Oily Foods.
I'd Choosen to drink a lot of water rather to Eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment